Why Choose Us
A question often asked of framers is ‘I don’t want to pay much so why shouldn’t I just use a cheap readymade frame?’
Answering this question is not always straight forward; it certainly isn’t a case of simply stating ‘because we are better’.
Mass produced cheap frames have their place but like all good things in life the best takes a little more time and effort.
Take some time to ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I like this picture?
- Do I value it?
- Do I want this picture to look as good in 5, 10 or even 25 years?
- Is your item able to be placed in a standard frame?
- How do I secure it to stop it from slipping?
- Will I damage it?
- How do I stop the ‘thunder bugs’ from getting in?
- How do I match the frame and mount to the picture or
my decor while black frames and white mounts are all that are available?
- What about textiles?
- Will they fit a standard frame? Probably not.
- Will they fade without the correct level UV light protection? Probably.
- How do I frame my prized autographed sports shirt?
- Does your home deserve the quality of pictures and objects on display that you and your friends and family can admire for years to come?
Bespoke framing can answer all of the above and more..